Enterprise Single Sign-On
- Java (Spring Webflow/MVC servlet) server component
- Pluggable authentication support (LDAP, database, X.509, 2-factor)
- Support for multiple protocols (CAS, SAML, OAuth, OpenID)
- Cross-platform client support (Java, .Net, PHP, Perl, Apache, etc)
- Integrates with uPortal, Liferay, BlueSocket, Moodle, and Google Apps to name a few
CAS provides a friendly open source community that actively supports and contributes to the project. While the project is rooted in higher-ed open source, it has grown to an international audience spanning Fortune 500 companies and small special-purpose installations.
We recommend reading the following documentation in order to plan and execute a CAS deployment.
- Installation Requirements
- Security Guide
- Maven Overlay Installation
- UI Customization
- CAS Protocol
- CAS Clients
- Attribute Release
The CAS web application is available for demo at https://jasigcas.herokuapp.com