CAS Enterprise Single Sign-On
- Spring Webflow/Spring Boot Java server component.
- Pluggable authentication support (LDAP, Database, X.509, SPNEGO, JAAS, JWT, RADIUS, MongoDb, etc)
- Support for multiple protocols (CAS, SAML, WS-Federation, OAuth2, OpenID, OpenID Connect, REST)
- Support for multifactor authentication via a variety of providers (Duo Security, FIDO U2F, YubiKey, Google Authenticator, Microsoft Azure, Authy etc)
- Support for delegated authentication to external providers such as ADFS, Facebook, Twitter, SAML2 IdPs, etc.
- Support for attribute release including user consent.
- Monitor and track application behavior, statistics and logs in real time.
- Manage and register client applications and services with specific authentication policies.
- Cross-platform client support (Java, .Net, PHP, Perl, Apache, etc).
- Integrations with InCommon, Box, Office365, ServiceNow, Salesforce, Workday, WebAdvisor, Drupal, Blackboard, Moodle, Google Apps, etc.
To learn how to contribute to the project, please see this guide.
We recommend reading the following documentation in order to plan and execute a CAS deployment.
It is important to note that these are public demo sites, used by the project for basic showcases and integration tests. They are NOT set up for internal demos as they may go up and down as the project needs without notice.
The following demos are provided by the Apereo CAS project:
|CAS Overlay Project Initializr||
|CAS Web Application Server||
|CAS Management Server||
|CAS Boot Administration Server||
|CAS Zipkin Server||
|CAS Service Discovery Server||
|CAS Configuration Server||
Credentials used for the above demos, where needed, are:
CAS development is powered by the following tools, projects and services.