CAS Management Web Application
- Manage and register client applications and services with specific authentication policies.
- View, edit, restore and track changes registration records in history.
- Implement approval/review workflows when submitting client registration requests.
- Submit a request to add yourself as a contact to a service.
- Submit a request to remove yourself as a contact from a service.
- Submit a request to add/remove others as a contact form a service.
- Submit a request to add a new service to the registry.
- Submit a request to remove a service from the registry.
- View pending requests
To learn how to contribute to the project, please see this guide.
We recommend reading the following documentation in order to plan and execute a CAS deployment.
CAS development is powered by the following tools, projects and services.